fredag 14 november 2014

You haven't missed the new Lone Wolf game?

Right now on Kickstarter there is a new Lone Wolf game. It is called Lone Wolf the Board Game. Simple right? Here is the way to support it:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615043334/lone-wolf-the-board-game

The game is not a tabletop game with nice miniatures and stuff like that. Instead they are promoting Gary Chark's work. The game, an artbook and other stuff.

But I am into miniatures, I have no interest in cardboard figures so I will make my own. For Sommerlund I have taken Fireforges medievals, for Giaks I have ordered some goblins from Crooked Claw and for Vassagonians I have Gripping Beasts Berbers. For the Drakkarim? Maybe Red Box Games evil humans.

The Beta version of the rules and a scenario is free for downloading on Kickstarter. I plan to try it as soon as I have painted some figures for it, so maybe next week-end.

Here is my first Sommerlendings. Four soldiers and Captain Raldon. In the background are some  carts and fencing from 4ground.


1 kommentar: